Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My wife

My wife. I could not begin to describe the woman that not only agreed to marry me, but promised despite all of my flaws, even ones she didn't know about before the ring, to love me and stand by me. When amber and I met I knew she was strong. Head strong, body strong, and more than any thing emotionally unbelievable. I sit here today in the waiting room of... Well the 4th or 5th dr of this process. Today to have iodine pushed into her body where no one wants iodine, to make sure her body is as prepared as it can be to accept our child. That sentence just takes my breath away. This entire process has been overwhelming, scary, exciting, any other descriptor imaginable... But that's just for me. She has this enormous weight of all if these scenarios coming together just right to have a chance of making a baby. Wow. And tonight a 16 yr old will do it on accident. And all I can do, as her wife is sit here and hold her hand. All I can say is thank you. To all of our friends and family who follow us down this crazy road. To every one keeping up with us, cheering for us, and most if all keeping good thoughts around us.

My wife. Wow. Soon to be the mother of our child. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment