Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its been a while...

Amber and I both have been in a fog for the last few months. The ups and downs of this journey have been both humbling and exhausting. At this moment, our doctor is on the hunt for sample or extra medicine to help reduce the cost, as well as an amazing amount of people who have donated to our cause getting us one step closer to meeting our baby. We have an outline of a bottle pinned to our wall that has slowly "filled Up'" as we collect the funds. Every time I look at it, I can not believe we are getting closer and closer to a try. I have to swallow the knot in my throat every time I say "try" because I know, and Amber knows... That it could very well be just that. But we are thankful, and positive.
The fund raising site closes today and we are almost to our goal.  We are making progress.

I happened to look through the fund raising site the other day and saw that there were funds for children, funds for cancer and sicknesses you would never imagine. I am so thankful that we are healthy, happy and have family and friends to support us. Hope keeps us looking forward and never sad about the dates that have passed and what they were "supposed to hold". Hope keeps us happy. I wish every one and any one they love all the best, no matter what today brings or yesterday held.

Here is to the hope December holds, the journey, and the sheer amount of drinks I will consume while my wife is on hormones. Happy Monday every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment