Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another good report card...

(K) From the other side of the table (not the side laying on her back, and beautiful even then...) I am proud to say that I actually know what I am looking at now during the ultra sound. I do see the follicle growing, and the "Mick Jagger lips"... I never thought I would be this savvy on reproduction. Amber has been so great. I know, not what any one was expecting, I was waiting for her to be a mess. And not for any reason other than ever morning for the last week we have woken up, rushed to eat, and some mornings rushed out the door at 7:30 to be in La Jolla be nervous, and rush to work. If not that then woken up to stab her in the tummy and send her on her way all hopped up on emotion and hormones. But she has been amazing.

From my side... It is an amazing thing to watch. Scary most days. Terrifying to say the least. Hoping I mix meds correctly, making sure I change from the mixing needle to the injecting needle (a large size difference for any one who does not know). But still amazing. I had been struggling with feeling the excitement amid all of the tasking the diet to follow and the sheer amount of information to absorb, but for some reason it has all hit me. This is our journey. Our baby is just on the other side of these morning injections. Its coming. I can not wait for you all to meet them... Because honestly, I don't know how the world will handle a Kamber hybrid. Good luck to you all.

Oh and on that note, where is all my beer? Amber has specifically requested there to be beer.

Happy Thursday to all. And here's to another great report card. Good job growing baby makins babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment